We're so excited about all the great press we have gotten in the past few months! Here's a glimpse of what's been happening!
- We are a new proud member of Couture Colorado! Couture Colorado is a fabulous blog of wedding inspiration for Colorado Brides. We are super excited to be a part of this new community of hand-selected wedding pros and look forward to making some new friends! See our new listing here.
- Super excited to have a four-page spread in The Knot Colorado Spring/Summer 2011 edition. Check out Debbie & Micah's wedding on pages 44-47. As much as we love press on popular wedding blogs, there is just something special about seeing your work in print. And in other news, I have a quote in the Denver Magazine!!! So, it's only one quote and it's really small---but who really cares? It's in there in the February 2011 edition, page 63. You'll have to buy the mag to see what words of wisdom I gave about floral style...(:
- Turns out our DIY floral containers feature was one of The Wedding Chicks "Top 10 Most Popular Posts of 2010". We loved doing this DIY instructional with the fabulous Vanessa of Flourish Studio Photography and we looooove the Wedding Chicks...Check it out here.
- Mile High Bride (a great resource for Colorado weddings) did the loveliest feature on our business this week. We are super honored to be featured on their beautiful blog! Check out the feature here.
- Green Wedding Shoes is one of my absolute favorite wedding blogs, so I was thrilled when our winter whites photoshoot with Laura Murray Photography and Lemon Sprinkle Events was featured in January! Check it out here.
Stay tuned for a post later this week of one of our favorite weddings of 2010! Cheers!