I just love the photos I got back from this beautiful wedding we did in June! Bouquets and boutonnières are by far some of my favorite arrangements to work on---tedious, yes, but oh-so-fun to personalize for the bride and groom (especially when you feel like you got to know them in the process!) We used peonies, garden roses, freesia, and snow-on-the-mountain to create these lovely bouquets of pale, pastel pink and ivory. As always, we spiced up her hand-tied bouquet with two vintage gold and pearl brooches. Shortly after her wedding, I got this sweet message from Jessie: "Cori - My flowers were beyond perfect. I felt like you read my mind and heart or something." Notes like these remind me why (not that I need much reminding!) why I love my job.
I loved this wedding for several reasons:
1. In the process I really felt like I made a friend in Jessie as we worked on her flowers together. I love her heart for people, Jon, and for God. She is a classy, real, and honest person and it was a pleasure to get to know her.
2. I discoved Dawn Sparks, Jessie's amazing photographer. As you can see from the gorgeous photos, she is quite talented at capturing the feel of the day. Check out her beautiful blog in which she features all kinds of work, such as family photography, babies, and of course, WEDDINGS!
3. The Villa Parker! This was my first wedding at Villa Parker. I am beyond thrilled to now be on their preferred partners list and look forward to many more weddings and special events there. I love the look of the venue, which is Mediterranean-inspired and has a very naturally beautiful feel. If you are a Colorado bride and are on the prowl for a unique wedding venue, I would highly recommend checking it out. The preferred partners are the best you can find in Colorado!
Here is the lineup of vendors for this one:
- Floral Design: Cori Cook Floral Design (:
- Wedding Coordination: Pam at Sapphire Celebrations
- Photography: Dawn Sparks
- Venue: The Villa Parker in Parker, CO
And with no further ado, please enjoy these lovely photos compliments of Dawn Sparks Photography.